WB Epoxy Clear:
WB Epoxy Clear – Clear, Water-Based Epoxy Sealer is a two part, waterborne, easy to mix, easy to use epoxy sealer, which provides superior results. It is applied over concrete and many other substrates by brush, roller or spray equipment. WB Epoxy Clear dries quickly, and is usually dust free within 60 – 90 minutes and is typically applied as a standalone sealer. WB Epoxy Clear contains a unique “lacquer dry” (dust free) cure allowing it to be recoated quickly. It has a long working time (2 – 3 hrs) which allows large batches to be mixed. The material cleans up easily with soap and water from hands to tools.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy to mix, easy to use & low odor
- 4:1 mixture – resin to hardener by volume
- Long working time of 2 -3 hrs.
- Extended recoat window (>48 hours)
- Very fast dry (lacquer dry – dust free, tack free) in 60 – 90 minutes
- Can be applied by brush, roller or spray equipment
- May be used as a light duty concrete sealer providing superior dust control and good appearance
- Superior wood sealant – providing a perfect bond and preventing bubbles and other “out-gassing”
- Can be applied directly to properly prepared metal substrates
- Used in one or two coat sealer applications
- Coverage Rate (sq.ft./gallon) 150 – 250 sq.ft./gallon
- Solids by Volume (% ) 65%
- Mixed Viscosity (cps) 200 – 400
- Mixing Ratio 4:1 by volume
- Working Time 2 – 3 hours
- Lacquer Dry (dust free) Time 60 – 90 minutes
- Walk-on Time (light traffic) 4 – 6 hours after application
- Cure Time (return to service) Overnight
- VOC (grams per liter) 75
Conditions to Avoid:
- Do not apply to concrete less than 28 days old.
- Do not apply to concrete with curing or sealing membranes.
- Do not apply to base concrete at a temperature less than 55°F.