A Novolac Self Leveling Epoxy Coating that is a high quality Bis-F epoxy with superior chemical and abrasion resistance versus Bis-A type epoxy resins. This tightly cross-linked, self-leveling epoxy system cures in the presence of moisture and humidity with excellent mechanical properties. Rhino 9300 mixes using the industry standard, 2:1 by volume ratio. Having low odor, Rhino 9300 contains no solvents and is 100% solids that assures ease of application.
Features & Benefits:
- Superior chemical and abrasion resistance
- Medium viscosity
- Excellent bonding
- Highly resistant to cratering or blush
- Dries to a high gloss
- Low odor
- 100% solids, no solvents
- Cures in the presence of moisture and humidity with excellent mechanical properties
- Recommended for floor coating and bermed secondary containment areas where high concentrations of chemicals are used.
- Application where increased resistance to acids, bases and solvents is desired.
- Non-slip surfaces can be achieved with broadcast of quartz, aluminum oxide or other non-skid material.
- Coverage Rate 150 – 200 sq. ft./gallon
- Solids by Volume (%) 65%
- Mixed Viscosity, cps 400 – 600
- Mixing Ratio 1:1 by volume
- Working Time 2 – 3 hours
- Lacquer Dry (dust free) Time 60 – 90 min.
- Walk-on Time (light traffic) 4 – 6 hours after application
- Cure Time (return to service) Overnight
- VOC (grams per liter) 75
Conditions to Avoid:
- Do not apply to concrete less than 28 days old
- Do not apply to concrete with curing or sealing membranes.
- Do not apply to base concrete at a temperature less than 55ºF.