Rhino™ 405 :
Rhino™ 405 is a highly versatile, is 100% solids and provides a high build system. Its wide variety of uses on concrete substrates includes, structural restoration, patching, and adhesive repairs. The long working life of Rhino 405 is ideal for repairing large concrete floors, and restoration of deteriorated concrete structures. Rhino 405 applications are tack free within 8 – 10 hrs, and may be recoated with a variety of Rhino Epoxy products at that time.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy to use 2:1 by volume mixing
- High build (up to 1″ on vertical surfaces)
- Adhesive “tack coat” for saturated carbon or e-glass laminates
- Long working time of >60 minutes
- Easy to mix, moisture tolerant, excellent chemical resistance, and 100% solids for the widest variety of concrete substrate repair applications.
- Patching “bug holes” and cracks on large floor areas or other concrete structures.
- Concrete spall repair
- Gap filler, may be used like “Bondo”
- Coverage Rate Varies, and range from 10 mils to 500 mils
- Solids by Volume (%) 100%
- Mixed Viscosity Highly thixotropic paste for vertical use
- Working Time 60 – 90 minutes
- Tack Free Time 8 – 10 hours
- Walk-on Time 16 – 24 hours after application
- Cure Time (return to service) 24 – 36 hours
Conditions to avoid:
- Do not apply to concrete less than 28 days old.
- Do not apply to unprepared concrete with curing or sealing membranes.
- Do not apply to base concrete at a temperature of less than 55°F.