Epoxy 600 is a 100% Solids Epoxy Coating system that is easily mixed using the industry standard 2:1 by volume ratio of resin to hardener. Epoxy 600 is a very versatile, general purpose, multi-use epoxy with good chemical resistance. It applies easily over concrete substrate by brush, roller, trowel or squeegee. Epoxy 600 dries quickly, usually tack free within 4 – 6 hours, additionally; it dries to a high gloss with greater color stability than conventional epoxies.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy to mix, easy to use & low odor
- 2:1 mixture – resin to hardener by volume
- Dry to touch 4 – 6 hrs
- Highly resistant to cratering or blush
- Applies easily over concrete with a brush, roller, trowel or squeegee
- Recommended for chip or quartz broadcast, clear coats, aggregate filled or slurry binder applications
- For clear or pigmented concrete floor coatings and epoxy/aggregate filled systems
- When pigmented, it is an excellent usages as a binder for “chip” or aggregate filled thick film coatings.
- May be used as an interior top coat over thick film Rhino 100% solids chip or aggregate filled systems.
- Highly versatile, medium duty, chemically resistant concrete coating or flooring system curing to a high gloss with excellent cosmetic appearance.
- Mineral filled and used as a “flood” coat or squeegee applied system
- Used as a binder for highly filled, trowel applied epoxy mortars
- May be used as a moisture tolerant new to old concrete adhesive
Application Properties at 77°F (25°C):
- Coverage Rate (as neat coating) 80-120 sq. ft./gallon
- Solids by Volume (%) 100%
- Mixed Viscosity (cps) 300-600
- Pot Life (neat coating) 25-35 minutes
- Tack Free Time 4-6 hours
- Walk-on Time 8-10 hours after application
- Cure Time (return to service) 24-36 hours
- Full Cure Time 7 days
Conditions to Avoid:
- Do not apply to concrete less than 28 days old.
- Do not apply to unprepared concrete with curing or sealing membranes
- Do not apply to base concrete at a temperature less than 55°F